Get the most bang for your buck and the longest lashes with these full-effect mascaras.
9. Covergirl's Clump Crusher Mascara. Should also mascaras be clump-free? Absolutely, however; there are plenty out there that use this particular niche and fail to deliver real results. The good news is this mascara actually produces real results based on its marketed concept. This brush is as unique as the individual that uses it to apply mascara to their lashes. For under $9, if you are looking for amazing clump-free mascara that applies evenly and works to separate the lashes, you are going to love this one.
8. Maybelline's Mega Plush Mascara. With everything from the huge brush and easy application to the actual product, which is both clump and flake-free, this mascara is truly a force to be reckoned with. Not only does this mascara separate your lashes, but it is modestly easy to remove and does not irritate your eyes. And for under $6, this mascara definitely epitomizes beauty and the budget.
7. Rimmel's Scandal Eyes Mascara. It's not every day that you use mascara that delivers true results almost immediately. This Rimmel London mascara did just that. I noticed that my lashes possessed more volume and length. I also noticed that my mascara lasted fairly long and did not clump nor flake throughout the day. I think out of every single drugstore mascara I have tried, this one possessed one of the larger brushes I have used, making application relatively easy. This mascara is under $7, proving that amazing mascara doesn't have to be expensive.
6. Maybelline's Illegal Length Mascara. The results achieved by this fabulous mascara are impeccable and no matter what type of eyelashes you possess, this mascara will leave you with only the best results. Whether you want to achieve volume or length, this mascara will demonstrate why it is one of the best drugstore mascaras to exist in the world today and for under $7, this mascara should be in your beauty bag today.
5. L'Oreal's Telescopic Explosion Mascara. Although one can appreciate originality, this mascara is quite impressive in many different ways. With everything from the Flexi-Globe brush and easy application to the fact it thickens lashes, as it delivers length without clumping or flaking is a huge plus. It also does not smudge and is suitable for sensitive eyes. For under $9, don't settle for less, use one of the best.
4. Maybelline's The Falsies Mascara. One thing that I have noticed when using this mascara is the fact that it increases volume without clumping and flaking. The application is also quite effortless and the actual applicator is very unique in comparison to most mascara brushes. Whether you are looking for the "false lash effect" or simply looking for an amazing mascara that doesn't burn a hole in your wallet and for under $6, this Maybelline mascara is perfect.
3. Covergirl's Lash Blast Volume Blasting Mascara. Are you in search of a mascara that delivers volume and fullness almost instantaneously? Are you looking for a mascara that does not smudge? Are you looking for a mascara that is hypoallergenic? If you have answered yes to at least one of these questions, you may want to check out Covergirl's Lash Blast mascara. This fantastic Covergirl addition is less than $7 and perfect if you are looking to use a great mascara that won't break the bank, as a result. Luckily, using a wonderful mascara doesn't have to be expensive.
2. L'Oreal's Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara. This award winning mascara provides you with a big brush that separates the lashes while coating them, providing you so much product in just one application. If you are in search of one of the best drugstore mascaras money can buy, this is definitely the one for you. For only $7, not only is this fabulous mascara clump-free, but it is suitable for sensitive eyes too.
1. Maybelline Great Lash Big Mascara. Over the years, I find myself trying new drugstore mascaras and although some are incredible, I find that none of them live up this incredible Maybelline addition. If you are searching for a mascara that is as close to immaculate in terms of what you are looking for in a mascara (clump-free, flake-free, delivers length, delivers volume, suitable for sensitive eyes, etc.), this is the mascara for you. For under $5, this mascara does just that making it the best mascara of 2013.
Searching for the perfect drugstore mascara should never be as tough as proving the Hodge conjecture and lucky for you, it doesn't have to be.