Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball Video Make-Up Tutorial




Even if you're not a fan of Miley Cyrus herself, you just might enjoy this "Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball" Tutorial...

OR
You are planning to dress up in a Miley Cyrus Costume...
AND
Since I get a comment on any pictures I post about how I look like Miley, I thought it would be fun to ACTUALLY TRY TO LOOK LIKE MILEY! ha ha


So come and enjoy the transformation and you can watch STEP BY STEP how I transformed into Miley in the video below!



On a side not: I have to say, regardless of the naked-ness, the wrecking ball riding and all that stuff, this make-up look is really beautiful.






1. Any dewy moisturizer: I used L'Oreal TruMatch Lumi Healthy Foundation in C4 Shell Beige

2. Red Long wear Lipstick: I used L'Oreal Infallible Lip Color in Cerise or Crimson (Cerise for medium dark skin tones, and Crimson for medium to fair) I applied it with a lip brush

3. Eyelash Curler: I must for this wide-eyed lash look

4. Any lengthening mascara: I used L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara

5. Long Strip Fake Lashes: I used Ardell Demi Pixie Lashes with Urban Decay Lash Glue

6. Eyebrow shaping: I just used Charcoal Eyeshadow from MAC with an angled brush


Now come on into my room and see what happens when I DO TRY to look like Miley...because honestly, whether you need a "Miley Cyrus Costume" or you just want a new make-up look, it's pretty, pretty! ha ha ha
brought to you by kandeej.com